Digital Experience Strategy Analyst (Remote)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
LOCATION: any of our Merkle office in the US or REMOTE
Purpose: To deliver actionable reporting and insight on marketing activities and trends for various brands. Primary focus will be the driving optimization program with a broader view of the brand. The team member is expected to be supporting multiple brands.
- Perform regular (weekly, monthly, ad hoc) reporting activities that support key activities of the programs. Includes KPI reports, dashboards, trend monitoring, and key business activities.
- Perform campaign / test analysis to evaluate effectiveness of ongoing and programs. Measurement plan will be provided from which to develop analysis and reporting.
- Perform deep dive analysis on specific business questions posed by the group. Includes larger views of acquisitions, program effectiveness, digital trends, and other areas like root cause analysis, tree analysis, funnel analysis.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed by the brand to answer quicker, more tactical questions. Typical turnaround is time is 1-2 days.
- Perform statistical analysis (ANOVA, ANCOVA, Regression) that enables the digital/crm program to better understand consumer behaviors and preferences. Work with CRM database operations team to integrate model into the consumer database.
- Must have experience with one or more: Adobe analytics+ Adobe Target, Google Analytics + Google Optimize, Optimizley, Dynamic Yield, Monetate
- Utilize written SQL to interact with a large, multi-dimensional database.
- Utilize R / Python query frameworks like Julia to extract (engineer) data
- Experience in Google Big Query
- Experience in Tableau, Power BI, Apache visualization tool
- Create analysis that delivers actionable insights through sound analytic methods.
- Ability to communicate both written and oral that can be delivered directly to marketing teams.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $51,675-$79,800. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.