We remove the uncertainty from the application and interview process by taking the time to understand your background and career interests and providing step-by-step guidance and encouragement along the way.
1. First, take some time to review all openings on our career page.
Familiarize yourself with the different opportunities and locations available to you.
2. Next, select and apply for the role that seems like the best fit for you.
Every resume is reviewed by a recruiter and you’ll be contacted if you appear to be a good match for any position we have open.
3. If we are interested in discussing your qualifications, a recruiter will schedule a phone interview.
This is a 20-30 minute call that includes a review of your background, skills and career interests and answer any questions you may have. During the call we will determine whether you are a good fit for Merkle and, if so, which position would be the best match.
4. Qualified candidates proceed to the next step by arranging an onsite interview at the office location you are interested in working.
Occasionally, we may first start with a second phone interview or a virtual interview before making arrangements for you to come onsite. During the 2-3 hour onsite interview, you will have the opportunity to meet with several members of the team and may complete an interactive assignment: A Project Review (for experienced hires) or a skills assessment (for students and recent grads). Your recruiter will provide you with all the details of your interview ahead of time.
5. After the interview, a recruiter will follow up with you to let you know your next steps.
Sometimes we are able to have a final decision for you right away and other times we may need a few days or weeks before we can let you know the decision. We promise to not leave you hanging and welcome you to reach out and follow up as you’d like.