Analytical Consultant - West London
At Merkle | Aquila, we’re passionate about creating change through data. We have a world-class team of data analysts, analytical consultants and data scientists, all intent on delivering outstanding results for our clients.
Merkle | Aquila works to extract the maximum value from data to allow our clients to take more effective actions from analysis. We work with organisations to understand their challenges and then identify, structure and use the most relevant data to address their needs.
Our expertise covers the full consumer lifecycle from acquisition through to retention. We firmly believe that the on and offline worlds have merged and that effective analysis should allow our clients to have a holistic view of the effectiveness of all of their channels. We have delivered projects involving both onsite and offsite analytical consultancy and delivery. Our goal is to be fully flexible to suit our client’s needs.
Analytical Consultant – West London
At Merkle | Aquila we have built a world-class team to deliver outstanding results for our clients. A strong ethos and values that drive sustainable growth are essential to how we do business. When faced with difficult decisions and new challenges, it means our people won’t just go after the money. We stick to our own high standards, and do business in a way that makes Merkle | Aquila a great place to work.
We are expanding our Analytics team and looking for an analyst located within West London region due to our client’s location. We are looking for Analytical Consultants who are able to engage with clients to understand their challenges. The successful candidates will be able to suggest and deliver innovative customer analytics that help shape our clients’ business. In this role the successful candidate will undertake analysis project work and reporting using a variety of software/languages including SAS, SQL or R. They will also engage with our Clients on a daily basis working as part of their team to help achieve clients strategic and tactical objectives. Clients of Merkle | Aquila include some of the biggest brand name companies in the world. Our office is located in central London so the right candidate should also be comfortable commuting here at least twice a week.
As an Analytical Consultant your duties will be:
· Client facing, working with an embedded team within London and Derby offices
· Confident with day to day interactions with clients
· Work with client to define brief, objectives and timescales
· Complete analysis and present back clear commercially focused results and findings
· Identify commercial analysis opportunities within client’s business
· Keep abreast of new developments and applications of statistics in our and our client’s industries
· Identify personal training, career growth, development needs and opportunities in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- SAS or SQL and R
- Statistical analysis or propensity modelling or segmentation experience
- Microsoft Office
- Mathematics, statistics or operational research degree
- Previous experience in analytical role
- Financial services or retail experience desirable
- Google Analytics or equivalent
- Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Tableau or equivalent
- Previous consultancy experience
- MSc in a numerical subject
As a member of Aquila, you will benefit from:
· Competitive salary;
· 28 day’s holidays plus bank holidays
· Your birthday off
· Eligibility for company pension scheme
· Company life assurance scheme
· Discretionary annual bonus
· Excellent work life balance
· Employee of the month reward scheme
· Childcare vouchers and fruit to the office.
- 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Eligibility for company pension scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Free breakfast in the office
- Childcare vouchers and fruit to the office