Digital Data Analyst
Merkle | Aquila works to extract the maximum value from data to allow our clients to take more effective actions from analysis. We work with organisations to understand their challenges and then identify, structure and use the most relevant data to address their needs.
Our expertise covers the full consumer lifecycle from acquisition through to retention. We firmly believe that the on and offline worlds have merged and that effective analysis should allow our clients to have a holistic view of the effectiveness of all of their channels. We have delivered projects involving both onsite and offsite analytical consultancy and delivery. Our goal is to be fully flexible to suit our client’s needs.
At Merkle | Aquila, we’re passionate about creating change through data. We have a world-class team of data analysts, analytical consultants and data scientists, all intent on delivering outstanding results for our clients.
As a Digital Analyst your duties will be:
- Input into case studies and potential solutions as requested by Team/Technical Lead.
- Spend time onsite at Clients premises and media agencies.
- Ensure your deliverables meet the clients’ requirements, are delivered on time and have recommendations.
- Actively seek to improve the look and feel of your work by looking at other analytical deliveries and seeking mentoring.
- Recommend potential next pieces of work, opportunities or new contacts at team meetings or as appropriate to Project Lead.
- Inform Team and 'Project Lead' if work is likely to complete early or if potential over run.
- Inform 'Project Lead' of any news tools being used or considered within the client and likely timescales for implementation.
- Keep abreast of new developments and applications of statistics within Aquila, Big Data Industry and our client's industries.
- Collaborate with manager to agree on areas for development from client governance feedback and include in quarterly PDP.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Google Analytics
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerical subject (e.g. but not exclusively Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Business Intelligence)
- Previous experience in analytical role
- Strong Experience of one of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Able to design & architect a measurement framework
- Dynamic Web content measurement or A/B testing
- Strong presentation skills
- Consultancy experience, confidence interacting with clients
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Social monitoring tools
- Digital analytics in cloud computing linking offline/online data (Big Query, AWS, Work Bench)
- MSc or above in numerical subject
- 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Eligibility for company pension scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Childcare vouchers and fruit to the office