Digital Marketing Platform Specialist
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data,technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. When combined with its strength in performance creative and media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing results and shareholder value. With more than 4,100 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland with 16 additional offices in the US and 8 offices in Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Marketing Platform Specialist is responsible for platform operation and implementation based on specific project request. Candidate should understand marketing campaign cadence, audience segmentation and pulling audience list, managing and executing marketing and advertising campaign, monitoring and analyzing of campaign performance for optimization.
Merkle provide professional marketing services for the world’s top commercial brands. We help marketers develop a more customer-centric approach, to fully leverage the potential of marketing channel, the backbone of the most digital marketing programs.
You will work with contacts around the world, understanding their campaign requirements and implementing them. Implementation entails ensure the instructions are clear and then executing them using certain ISP tools.
· Working closely with client contacts and internal Merkle teams to manage workload and completing campaign work in a timely and error-free manner
· Campaign build, proof reading, and deploy email campaigns from email service platform
· Audience segmentation and list processing for campaign deployment
· Coding dynamic content and map variables within the campaign set up to drive versioning and customization of the email/landing page
· Track and manage content changes for list issues, logic issues and rendering issues, and assist in the performance of quality assurance and proofing checks
· Deliverability monitoring
· Analyze performance reports and campaign KPIs
· Meet deadlines for content publication
· Serve as expert on email best practices and educating others
· Optimize campaign performance and execution efficiency
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, E-commerce, Internet, Digital Media or relevant field
· Minimum 2+ years related working experience in marketing platform and know Digital Marketing
· English communication ability
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of marketing platforms, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, etc.
· Familiarity with data validation regarding the development of email campaigns—specifically data being used for targeting, personalization, and dynamic content
· Familiarity with WorkFront and JIRA or other project management tools is a plus
· Familiarity with Unica or other campaign management tools is a plus
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.