Adobe Campaign Tech Lead
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
This is a technical leadership role and you will work directly with clients as a technical subject matter expert on Marketing Technology solutions, becoming their trusted technical adviser, validating the solution architecture, and working with them to maximise the value of their investment.
We are seeking experience of working as a technical lead on complex Adobe Campaign software implementations with strong consultancy skills who has spearheaded technical solutions. This expert will own the technology solution throughout the software implementation lifecycle from project kick off to delivery and on-going support.
This is a client facing role where you will assist and validate the solution architecture in specific technical areas as well as the overall solution. The role is a blend of software implementation and configuration with responsibility for providing innovative, value-add marketing technology solutions.
- At least 5 years’ client facing experience in programming, product configuration and integration of Adobe Campaign (or similar, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Experience of leading the technical delivery of large scalable global multi-channel solutions preferable.
- Proficient developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS (SQL Server preferable), MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience working with APIs - preferably SOAP and REST based APIs.
- Experience in Adobe Campaign integrations with Adobe Experience Cloud products (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Social and Adobe Target.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies (requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance).
- Experience in producing Solution Design and Runbook or Client Handover documentations.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Lynda.com and Skillsoft).
- Breakfast Box on your birthday.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cookies available in the office.