We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements. Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Travel arrangements
- Event organisation and planning (e.g. offsites, team meetings, company events)
- Schedule and coordinate logistics, agendas and content for meetings and special events (onsite & offsite), including daily, weekly and monthly dept. meetings
- Taking ownership for the smooth execution and successful delivery of meetings and other events
- Managing vendors and budgets
- Expense reporting and team budget management
- Manage and process mail and correspondence as required
- Provide general administrative support
- Project Management as requested
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Must be able to work in a highly confidential environment
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant/PA at Director and/or Senior leadership level
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential as most of our communication takes place in English
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving and time management Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Advanced level of Spanish is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail, proactivity and enthusiasm
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good computer skills, Outlook (Advanced), Excel (Advanced), Word (Advanced), PowerPoint (Advanced)
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High availability when required
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Lynda.com and Skillsoft).
- Breakfast Box on your birthday.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cookies available in the office.