Adobe Experience Manager Practice Architect
Merkle is dedicated to leading and advancing the digital transformation interests of our customers. The Adobe AEM Practice Architect plays a critical role by providing leadership and expertise with their knowledge and experience in Adobe technologies including Experience Manager, Experience Cloud, information architecture and related CMS technologies.
Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
Leads AEM projects supporting our wider EMEA region and engagements through the initial discovery and analysis of functional and non-functional requirements.
Performs client relationship management through:
- Acting as an "Adobe CMS technology & process consultant"
- Participation in Advisory & Steering meetings
- Coaching through change management activities related to CMS system implementations
- Involvement with budgeting cycles
Participate in pre-sales activities, including opportunity qualification (size, technology fit, delivery location, risk), work with SMEs in development of proposed architecture, scope and estimation of work. Work with Pre-Sales team to understand client business and technical requirements and assist in proposal preparation, development and delivery. This role will also require the growth, coaching and development of our AEM developers in our Barcelona office to ensure best in class quality of our deliverables.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years of experience implementing AEM solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in Content Management Systems including features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization / targeting, content aggregation and syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management and social media.
- NICE TO HAVE Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, Analytics, Mobile Services and LiveCycle.
- NICE TO HAVE Experience with Sitecore 7.0 and above or Sitecore Experience Platform
- NICE TO HAVE Experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
- NICE TO HAVE Experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Have strong interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience and the ability to interface with customers.
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English, with ability to work effectively across an organization supporting multiple countries across EMEA.
- Team player with ability to work individually.
- "Embrace the Unknown" ability - Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team.
· Hands-on architect that can setup projects, coach developers and build frameworks as needed.
· Experience in configuring AEM, OSGI configs and core code bundles for on premise solutions or cloud based solutions.
· Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience Manager for global enterprises.
· Design AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework.
· Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
· Strong JEE and front-end technology experience in Angular, JQuery, SASS, CSS
Nice to Have Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with continuous integration, build and source management
- Understanding of modern software delivery processes, tools and frameworks
- Experience with eCommerce systems, Marketing Campaigns, Media
· Attractive and competitive salary
· Great friendly and international environment
· Opportunity for personal growth & professional development
· Free life insurance
· Free health insurance
· Spanish/English Lessons
· Salary Sacrifice
· A company in constant evolution and with growth plans