We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
Come and be part of our professional, collaborative, international and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference.
As a marketing engineer you will be helping our clients with their real-time decisioning projects. You will be analysing campaign briefs and implementing and executing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns using tools like Chordiant or Pega Marketing.
You need to have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and marketing needs and need to fully understand their data model. After fully understanding the campaign brief, you will be building target audiences, decisioning strategies, using contact strategies, segmentation and predictive and/or adaptive models. You will be scheduling campaigns and monitoring the results.
Full training on all software relevant to your assignments will be provided.
Life as a Marketing Engineer at Merkle
· We are the largest global implementation partner for Pega Marketing and Decisioning implementations with Pegasystems.
· You will be part of the rapidly growing Merkle Decisioning Practice, a great opportunity to work with multitude of clients across EMEA regions, on both on and off-site.
· The opportunity to make a tangible impact on Merkle Decisioning Practice as well as our market-leading clients.
· Regular, personal interaction with the Merkle Decisioning leadership team and senior leadership of our clients.
· Opportunity for accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business.
University Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Logical thinker and problem solver.
Willing to travel occasionally to clients within Europe.
Experience using Decisioning software (such as Pega/Chordiant) or campaign management applications (such as IBM Unica/Teradata Aprimo/Adobe Campaign) would be an advantage.
Demonstrable experience in a programming language would be an advantage.
Demonstrable experience with SQL.
Strong understanding of spreadsheets and databases.
Fluent in English.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Lynda.com and Skillsoft).
- Breakfast Box on your birthday.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cookies available in the office.