Adobe Campaign Dev/Architect
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Work with development, deployment, and production areas of the business to craft new solutions using Adobe Campaign Developer
- Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person, via phone and/or email
- Respond to internal requests for assistance for deployed campaign platforms within our production organization.
- Be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Capable of completing campaign activities individually during the initial stage of development prior to the full deployment of the solution to production.
- Document the solution and train our client’s staff and other staff to perform the campaign execution role Position Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or prior experience in campaign systems
- Experience in creating Adobe Campaign Manager entities like Data Schema forms, navigation hierarchies, templates, workflows, typologies, web applications, etc.
- Handled administrative tasks in ACM like package migration, access management and monitoring of platform issues
- Experience with Adobe Campaign Manager
- Detail-oriented and organized - able to balance changing workload
- Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Experience in the following a big plus:
- SQL Server / Netezza/ Oracle or higher knowledge
- PL/SQL for data analysis
- J2EE platforms and solutions (Windows, Unix, Weblogic, Websphere)
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
1. Adobe Campaign Developer/Architect Certification is desired.