Adobe Campaign Architect
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
The Marketing Campaign Applications Architect will work with our internal business units to architect, design and oversee campaign solution deployments. Extensive interaction with our client and corporate infrastructure, business analysts and project and production teams is required to ensure that we meet our goal: superior client service and on-time delivery. This position works in concert with other members of the Marketing campaign applications group as well as a wide variety of other groups responsible for creating new client solutions, streamlining and optimizing existing solutions and troubleshooting activities when necessary. A candidate with knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/marketing campaign management software is desired.
- Work with the business to craft new solutions using Adobe Campaign, SFMC, Unica or Redpoint.
- Provide guidance and oversight to solution leads and developers
- Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person, via phone and/or email
- Respond to internal requests for solution assistance on deployed campaign platforms within our production organization
- Be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Provide guidance on Integrating of Marketing technologies and tools
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or prior experience in campaign systems
- Experience with one or more of Adobe Campaign, SFMC, Unica, Alterian, IMS, SAS MA
- Understand Marketing platforms and ways to integrate systemsDetail-oriented and organized - able to balance changing workload
- Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Experience in the following a big plus:
- SQL Server/ Netezza/ Oracle or higher knowledge
- J2EE platforms and solutions (Windows, Unix, Weblogic, Websphere)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.