Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Experience: 4 to 6 yrs
Look for Immediate Joiners
- Bachelor's degree from a top university in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering or related field
- Analytical experience in management/financial analysis work is strongly preferred
- MSBI,Power BI, Azure, SSIS, SSRS.
- Ability to interact positively with people from culturally diverse background and work collaborate in a team environment. Excellent work ethic and great team player
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing work assignments
- Strategic thinking with ability to translate to operational objectives.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred. Equivalent work experience can be substituted for college education.
5+ years of experience ETL Development.