Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For nearly 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 7,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2017 net revenue of $630 million.
To develop concepts and copy for Gerber Life Insurance, Constellation Energy, and others. This means crafting work that is conceptually rich and performance-driven to achieve marketing/strategic goals, while satisfying brand requirements. Cross channel campaigns you work on can include social, display, email, direct mail, and web sites/landing pages.
· Develop and implement conceptual copy solutions that meet our client’s business objectives and KPIs
· Work with senior team members and client teams to develop strategic approaches for expressing and enhancing various programs and executions
· Leverage direct response best practices to help our clients achieve their goals
· Stay current on knowledge and understanding of emerging trends and technologies, as well as industry best practices
· Produce copy solutions that achieve the agency’s and client’s desired results at a reasonable expenditure of time and resources
· Demonstrate ability in creating and executing fresh, innovative concepts that enhance response strategies
· Be a student of the global brand guidelines and find ways to translate the look, tone and voice into executions efficiently and effectively
· Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word
· Strong conceptual and presentation skills are required
· Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
· Self-motivation and a positive interaction with a wide range of individuals is expected
· Knowledge of direct response principles and best practices
· Basic understanding of testing strategies, and how to incorporate results into new creative and optimizations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.