Senior Associate, DMP
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The DMP Senior Associate will support the audience segmentation, audience analytics and testing strategy and campaign execution. He/she will lead in-console reporting and analysis that’s aligned with brand KPIs. Familiarity with Mar Tech/Ad tech platforms and hands on experience in one of the DMP tools such as SF DMP, Adobe audience manager or Bluekai etc. is preferred.
Strategy & Analytics Development :
• Support the implementation and audience development of data management platforms (DMP’s)
• Conduct DMP audience management for paid and owned media, cross-channel customer engagement, testing and measurement
• Conduct analyses using different data sources to develop audience-based testing
Client Management :
• Work with diverse client roles with guidance from an engagement lead
• Often working as part of a multi-disciplinary team within Merkle and on the client-side support and ensure success in the deployment and usage of clients’ DMP investment
Data and Technology :
• Identify opportunities to leverage all data sources, including 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party data to enhance audience effectiveness
• Facilitate new integrations within and outside of the platform with digital vendors and internal data warehouses to enhance audience capabilities
Governance & Training :
• Support DMP segment intake process and platform permissions
• Providing data-oriented support and training on systems, procedures, best practices, related to data providers and quality
• DMP certifications preferred but not required
• Strong analysis skills including skills to rapidly learn new data assets
• Hands on experience creating insights from using digital data (Ex. Google, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick etc.)
• Experience optimization of digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools
• Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, real-time bidding, and ad exchanges.
• Experience and knowledge of Data Visualization tools such as Tableau
• Significant experience executing solutions within digital media analytics (ex. site analytics, search, display, mobile)
• Ability to work in matrix environment and to serve as individual and team contributor
• Experience managing both internal and external partner relationships with strong influence management skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in digital analytics preferably at a digital agency
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent quantitative field with emphasis on programming required
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.