Digital Campaign Manager
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
The Campaign Manager will work closely with the extended Merkle team to launch email campaigns, create deliverables and exceed established timelines and quality guidelines. This role is located on site at our client, AirBnb, and will create opportunities to build strong working relationships with the client marketing team.
The ideal Campaign Manager is knowledgeable about email marketing, campaign production and audience creation / segmentation. The Campaign Manager also has experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email tools.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for launching daily and weekly email campaigns, and creating and documenting new efficiencies and processes. The Campaign Manager will be a key member of the account management team and will coordinate internal and external meetings, track campaign-related jobs, and build relationships with the client.
- Work with the senior and junior Account Management email team members to ensure accurate, on budget and on time delivery of Merkle service offerings
- Prioritize and manage multiple email campaigns simultaneously, potentially in different email service providers
- Drive development of email and production (from initial concept to full execution)
- Successfully support activities that drive execution of clients’ marketing strategy
- 3-4 years of experience in client services/Account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Email campaign management
- Relationship/Client Management
- Online or offline creative development/production
- Digital/Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
- Bachelor's degree required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud or comparable email technology experience
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Intermediate proficiency of Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.