Senior Paid Social Associate
DWA is now part of Merkle, a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Consider yourself to be an up and coming social media expert? Looking for a chance to prove you have what it takes to lead a Fortune 100 client across all platforms? Let’s talk!
We are the agency leading the social media strategy and activation for a global Fortune 100 technology brand, and we are growing! Our social media team manages all client strategic planning, tactical development, campaign integration and consulting services. The Senior Paid Social Associate provides a key support role for a very fast paced team and works closely with all levels to ensure campaign and client success. Our ideal candidate will be highly driven and entrepreneurially minded. We need fresh thinking, strong decision making and the ability to see beyond the day-to-day.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Utilize social optimization/insights platforms, including 4C
- Lead and manage recurring weekly and monthly analysis and campaign optimizations across multiple campaigns
- Manage paid social media buying and planning through all steps of the planning process, from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, negotiations and final execution
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Provide consistent and effective support to the team on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of campaigns to inform future investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights that will help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives
- Maintain marketing's KPI dashboards and share high level insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in paid social media advertising
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn advertising needed
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Being a team player is a must!
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.