Senior Graphic Designer
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For nearly 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 7,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2017 net revenue of $630 million. In 2016, Merkle joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We’re seeking a talented graphic designer with creative expertise to support the offline & online marketing efforts of our world-class clients. This role will be responsible for making all necessary updates to digital and print direct marketing collateral including: email, display, social and webpage art files under the specific direction of either the client or corresponding account team.
- Updating, versioning and finalizing creative design on email, display, UI and other innovative campaign materials for use in both digital and print marketing.
- Pre-flighting files to print/digital ready specifications.
- Working with external and internal teams and releasing final files to deployment vendors/services or teams.
- Design research and trend analysis.
- Self managing and prioritizing a heavy workload in a fast paced environment.
Key Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years related working experience.
- Candidates should be proficient in the use of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. HTML5 will be a plus.
- Mastery of all the latest design/production tools, platforms, languages, and versions of applicable software programs
- Understands and keeps up with the latest trends/technologies/software
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; Ability to clearly express ideas both in verbal, written and graphic modes.
- Ability to function in a high pressure/high ambiguity environment
- A creative mind and detail oriented with proven creative decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good English Communications skills