Graduate Digital Advertising Executive (Dubai)
Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. Merkle, headquartered in the States, have focused on expansion by acquiring businesses internationally and by joining the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the largest global media companies, in 2016. This has offered us opportunity to further expand our growth and services.
Our move to open an office in Dubai is just the start of our global expansion. Having global clients requires local offices across North America, Europe and the Middle East!
We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
We are Merkle, a global digital marketing company. We are looking for someone interested in becoming a PPC (Paid Search) expert to join our office in Dubai in September 2019.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Be able to write in a 2nd language (excluding Hindi/Guajarati.)
- Have a passion to work in digital marketing and a drive to specialise in PPC
- Have recently graduated and be looking for an entry level role (we will offer full training).
Last year we opened our fantastic office in Dubai and we’re looking for exceptional individuals join our fast-growing Pay-Per-Click (PPC, or also known as Paid Search) team as soon as possible. As a Graduate Digital Advertising Executive in our Dubai office, you will specialise in PPC Marketing and become an expert in this niche and constantly changing field. We're looking for people who are ambitious, data-driven and enthusiastic individuals looking to start their career in PPC digital marketing in Dubai.
Suitable applicants will have graduated within the last 2 years with a passion for digital marketing, shown through either your degree subject, work experience or detailed cover letter.
Applicants must be immediately available to commence this role.
Salary - 9,000 - 11,000 AED per month.
PPC is one of the most popular forms of digital advertising. So, how does it work? Well, PPC does exactly what it says on the tin; advertisers list their ads on search engine results pages and then pay the search engine every time a user clicks on one. The better you are at identifying the users you want to click, the more effective your campaign and the happier your client. Simple.
Life as a Digital Advertising Executive (specialising in PPC)
- You'll become an expert in PPC!
- We have fantastic training and mentorship programmes in place to help you get up to speed with what we do, learn how everything works and pass your Google exam
- As part of this role, there will be an opportunity to be trained in our regional HQ in London
- You will be working directly with a portfolio of clients in a wide range of sectors spanning both business-to-business and business-to-consumer
- You will be able to evaluate campaign requirements and goals and to formulate the best approach for achieving these
- You will design and implement campaigns from scratch and may also be required to assess existing campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement
- You will regularly evaluate performance, working to continually optimise performance on behalf of your clients
- You will report back to clients and make recommendations based on your analysis
Thanks to the rapid growth and our commitment to hiring predominantly at junior levels, there are fantastic opportunities for career progression. These include mentoring and training, development of our technical capabilities and thought leadership, driving strategy across multiple accounts, and ultimately the potential to manage a team of specialists.
- You will have graduated within the last 2 years with a strong academic record and a passion for digital marketing (shown through either your degree, work experience or detailed cover letter)
- Strong written and spoken English as you will be running campaigns, as well as communicating extensively via email and preparing reports for clients
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition are personality traits we love; you also must be a great team player, able to co-operate well and support your colleagues
- This is a fast-paced role and you must be enthusiastic and an organised self-starter and a team player
- Articulate and confident in dealing directly with clients
- Good knowledge of excel and basic numeracy, to be able to present information clearly and to reason your way through problems
- Fluent spoken and written Arabic is highly preferable but not essential.
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
• Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
• Regular company socials
• Monthly company lunch
• On-site foosball table
• Weekly volleyball team
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.