HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Reporting into the Client Solutions Team at HelloWorld, the Business Analyst acts as the liaison between the business and technology development teams for both HelloWorld and the client. They work closely with the Producers to help insure flawless execution of team deliverables. They identify, translate, and document functional and business needs to respective recipients. We are looking for an individual whose nature is to be self-organizing, collaborative and proactive.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Research, plan and recommend implementation solutions to satisfy the organization’s business requirements
- Strongly serving and supporting the Producers, Strategic Ops Manager and Development Team to meet defined business objectives and requirements
- Guiding and coaching the Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting the team with respect to grooming and managing the product backlog
- Manage technical documentation that supports the requirements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Ability to connect and explain business and technical requirements to 'non-technical' team members
- Sound knowledge of documentation procedures, programming procedures/methods, and program flow charts
- Strong understanding with Adobe Experience Manager is preferred
- Expert knowledge of System Analysis and Workflow Management
- Ability to understand complex infrastructure systems
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to provide individual and group-based seminar/workshop hardware/software training
- Ability to work with diverse group of professionals in close cooperation
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal for working with clients as well as outside vendors
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to look at new, different ways to use our existing technology and process and also how to leverage new tools and technology
- Experience with the Atlassian tool set (Jira specifically) and Agile frameworks e.g., SAFe
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Excellent communication, documentation and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to information technology problems
- Ability to multi-task as well as be strategic, creative and innovative in a dynamic, fast paced matrix team environment
- Develop and maintain end user documentation related to system
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.