Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. When combined with its strength in performance creative and media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing results and shareholder value. With more than 4,100 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland with 16 additional offices in the US and 8 offices in Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the account team in the day-to-day execution of our clients' marketing strategies and projects across the entire Merkle portfolio. They play a key supporting role in supporting both the internal Merkle team as well as with clients for tactical delivery/or project status. By ensuring marketing and support activities are executed in a timely and efficient manner, Account Coordinators directly impact the success of our clients as well as Merkle.
- Working with the senior account team to assure, on strategy, on budget and on time delivery of Merkle service offerings.
- Ability to drive multiple resources and SME's to execute against marketing strategies in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensuring timeliness and accuracy of client deliverables including multi-channel testing plans, campaign reports and change
- Competency in managing the creative development and production process for multi-channel campaigns including: Direct Mail, Email, Search, Display and Social.
- Ability to develop, drive and maintain multi-channel creative and production schedules.
- Understanding of unique specs associated with developing and managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Originating actions to improve existing processes or develop new ones as needed to best drive the business.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Relevant internship in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production, Digital Marketing, Multi-channel/Integrated marketing, Campaign management, and Client Relationship Management
- Proven experience managing client relationships and effectively problem solve; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.