Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Business Analysis team this person will be responsible for taking on complex projects and demonstrating advanced Business Analysis skills.
The Business Analyst's key responsibilities are the following:
- Be a SME on complex technical and business matters/CMS
- Champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity
- Facilitates the work activities of others; may coordinate work beyond own area
- Proposes improvements to processes
- Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
- Provides a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization
- Guides and supports junior team members; may assist in their formal orientation and training
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
- Leads one or more project teams in the performance of a variety of tasks that are often complex
- Specialist in analytical, technical or operational skills
- Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop strong customer relations. Typically 5+ years experience
- Has advanced and specialized expertise, typically developed through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or other applicable major.
- 3 plus years of experience.
- Innovative thinker.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and interface diverse teams.
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
- Willingness to learn custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Open to learning about the management agile development projects.
- A basic understanding of one or more of the following: Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online ad targeting and content personalization.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.