We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
We're located in sunny Barcelona, just a short walk away from the beach, and we're looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, and creative Salesforce Architect to integrate into our growing teams working across a diverse mix of clients.
As part of your daily work you will:
- Lead consultative engagements with internationally-based clients on the technical and business challenges related to their e-communication initiatives
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns a client's business needs to that of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Support the Salesforce Platform / Campaign Engineers to deliver new platform implementations and existing platform optimisations by scoping, defining and managing work packages
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification / Developer Certification
- Experience with advanced industry-specific Marketing Cloud technology and processes required, including deployment across multiple channels
- Operational experience of Sales Cloud at a minimum, ideally plus Service Cloud, Audience Studio and Datorama
- Technical background (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team development skills; ability to interact with people of varying backgrounds, technical abilities, languages, and cultures
- Business-professional English level
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic working environment, learn quickly and solve problems
- Ability to interpret technical and business objectives and needs
- Valid EU working permit
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Linkedin Learning and Skillsoft).
- Breakfast Box on your birthday.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cookies available in the office.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.