Data Solutions - Associate
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
A specialist who works with a Data Strategist/Sr. Data Strategist to coordinate all necessary arrangements for clients to use the data of another company. Provides coordination with list managers and other departments to ensure that email and list orders are placed and received in a timely fashion. Requires attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Manage list ordering process
- Manage email deployment campaigns with outside vendors coordinating between internal and external teams
- Build relationships with list managers/vendors
- Manages internal & external client expectations for deliverables
- Work with vendors to ensure timely delivery of lists or timely deployment of email campaigns
- Negotiate pricing and net name arrangements on behalf of client with guidance from internal teams
- Work with Data Solutions Specialist and Accounting to ensure accurate billing of clients and timely payment to vendors.
- Coordinate workflow and communication with other team members
- Secure outside information where needed to help solve client needs
- Work to increase knowledge of Data Strategy, Data Solutions and Merkle as an organization
- Ability to execute work in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong ability to apply strategic thinking to situations, decisions and planning
- Able to coordinate client campaigns without constant supervision
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to quality control own work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize own workload with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well independently and with cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of Nextmark, MIN or SRDS is preferred
Bachelor’s Degree Required; Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.