Merkle | Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
We are looking for a mid to senior level BI Developer (Power BI primary focus) to work for Merkle’s valued clients. The role will benefit from a mix of both strong technical and interpersonal skills as the role requires independent end to end delivery.
- A minimum of 3 years recent hands on experience of delivering Power BI in a production environment using the Power BI Service platform is a requirement.
- Delivering Power BI within the Oil and Gas industry would be advantageous In the absence of Oil and Gas exposure, Power BI experience in multiple verticals would be advantageous.
- Advanced Data Transformation techniques using Power Query, DAX, Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory
- Planning & organisational skills to be able to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a highquality service
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using own initiative whilst also being a self-motivated, proactive team player
- Ability to translate technical subject matter to a non-technical audience
- Ability to engage and present to external and internal clients at a senior level to gain an understanding of their business objective and requirements
- Preferably a 2:1 or above in an Information Systems, Computer Science degree with a strong understanding and grasp of data will be advantageous.
- Exposure to technical development with any modern BI technologies would be advantageous
- Ability to self-teach new BI technologies and be resourceful in finding appropriate documentation and community support
- Excellent influencing, networking & negotiation skills