Manager, Creative Operations
HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
The Manager, Creative Operations is responsible for managing the forecasting, resource allocation, capacity planning and tools necessary to deliver digital creative in an agile environment. Partnered with the head of Creative, this manager of creative operations must understand the creative discipline and will work with creative leadership to scope and allocate resources to client work based on skill sets needed, cultivate and manage contract and freelance creative needs, and optimize revenue growth through billability and profitability. Our company services Creative assignments through retained engagement and projects. .
Will lead effective meetings with leaders and team members, providing accurate information, concise deliverables and clear expectations, while developing project scope documents, schedules/plans, project resource requirements and staffing assignments. Will assess, recommend and determine how to advance Creative product and solution packaging.
Partners with Client Services and Client Delivery on project assignments to streamline creative workflow. Individual must have strong project management and analytical skills along with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure cross-functional commitments are met.
Ability to work under pressure executing for results in a fast-paced environment is necessary.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Partner with operations teams throughout the organization to align milestone timing and optimize processes
- Partner with Client Finance on resource planning and forecasting for client assignments and projects.
- Will also partner with Client Finance to improve the financial analysis, reporting through the Company tools.
- Be on the pulse of all creative projects and provide leadership with status updates
- Support coordinating with cross-functional partners and admins to proactively resolve calendar conflicts due to scheduling shifts, leadership travel, PTO
- RFP management with key stakeholders, manage Creative quoting process and resource needs to fulfill client scopes of work
- Ongoing management of rate card, solution baseline hours, and quoting
- May facilitate creative team brainstorms and review meetings, including internal team meetings and working sessions
- Ongoing process optimization. Remove road blocks during the Creative Process
- Address function specific process challenges and offer sustainable solution.
- Monitor, document, communicate and administer process improvements through recommending areas of opportunity and supporting new processes that will increase efficiency and agility
- Create working tools for teams in order to shepherd the Creative process
- Facilitate acquisition of new tools, manage subscriptions
- Be the liaison for specific Creative cross-functional initiatives
- Work as a mediator between cross-functional teams to bring process efficiencies and align on decisions
- GTM packaging of Creative discipline initiatives, services and solutions
- Work with finance on forecasting client work and capacity planning across creative disciplines
- Collaborate with Creative Directors
- Source and manage specialized creative contractors throughout the lifecycle of engagement, managing to budgets
- This individual is a close partner to SVP, Creative in all aspects of running the creative department
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, project management, creative related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years of project management experience preferably with digital campaigns including site launches, digital experiences, and marketing projects
- Experience in an agency environment, or equivalent client-side experience
- Strong capability with production tools (JIRA a plus)
- Must be curious and creative problem solver
- Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to remain agile and flex quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Proven strategic, analytical & creative thinking skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.