Senior Manager - Analytics Decisioning (Technical)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
LOCATION: Alpharetta or Atlanta, GA preferred but will consider any US location.
The Sr. Manager (Technical) role is responsible for working with the Engagement Lead and/or Project Manager to implement technical solutions designed to solve business issues. Serves as a technical resource within area of expertise and provide guidance to more junior team members; may lead small teams on a project basis.
Perform advanced technical and analytics tasks, including but not limited to:
- Predictive statistical models
- Customer profiling
- Segmentation Analysis
- Prototype development
- Solution Design and Analysis
- Advanced Data Analysis and Mining using SQL and other advanced tools
- External Data Enhancement
- Assists in determining quantitative and qualitative methods for solving client issues
- Assists in presenting technical concepts, configurations, models to future and existing clients
- Proactively collaborates with internal groups within Merkle, and across the client to identify technical architecture and implementation strategies
- Constantly looks for improvements to technical tools and processes used in solution implementation
- Identifies technical risks and constraints for their assigned engagement, and proactively work on solutions to mitigate the risk/constraints
- Acts as Technical Lead on assigned teams to lead internal and client technical resources to complete large complex analytical projects end-to-end
- Deep technical knowledge of the Interact Platform – 3 to 5 years recent implementation experience (v10.0 or above)
- Ability to translate Business/Functional Requirements into Technical Requirements – 3 to 5 years recent implementation experience (v10.0 or above)
- Ability to translate Technical Requirements into a Technical (Implementation) Design – 3 to 5 years recent implementation experience (v10.0 or above)
- Ability to collaborate across multiple organizational lines to elicit technical implementation details (Technology, Architecture, Business, Analytics/Reporting, Etc.) – 3 to 5 years recent implementation experience (v10.0 or above)
- Proven history and ability of working with the Project Manager to define implementation tasks, dependencies, effort and time estimates – 3 to 5 years recent implementation experience (v10.0 or above)
- Proven history of implementing the Interact Platform across multiple Business channels / lines of business - .com, Mobile, Online Banking, Teller, IVR, Etc.
- Proven history of simultaneous channel implementations – 3 to 5 years recent implementation experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team structure
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.