Merkle is a leading data-driven,technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management,loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Data drives us. People inspire us.
We are looking for an awesome Audience Architect to join our stellar team. On the technology platform team, you will be the subject matter expert for our clients and partner with them to understand their vision and mission of their business.
Merkle is a consulting firm with expertise in guiding analytics supported marketing decisions. Our company engages with clients to collect, measure, and refine their data and data-management practices to optimize the digital customer experience.
- You will lead requirements gathering meetings to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Perform audits and evaluations of analytics deployments
- Design measurement solutions for Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other technologies
- Clearly communicate analytics requirements to development teams and lead deployments of measurement solutions
Client Service & Portfolio Enablement:
- Demonstrate dedication to Merkle’s philosophy of client service
- Lead client questions and requests, solving technical problems and providing mentorship involving technical and business knowledge
- Work closely with engagement leadership to develop and grow engagements
- Facilitate dialogue between client and 3rd party vendor contacts
Practice support & Development:
- Drive thought leadership on how we deliver premier analytics solution services
- Author process documentation and add to internal knowledge base
- Cross-train colleagues on instrumentation methodologies
- You will explore and evaluate new tools as they relate to web analytics, data management, optimization, tag management, and reporting platforms
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Attention to detail, results oriented, customer focus, strong teammate, personal leadership
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity, strong analytics and analytical skills, exercise sound business judgment
- Real passion for process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to translate data into significant information in a concise and effective manner
Additional experience you may have:
- If you have experience with Adobe (Omniture) Digital Marketing Suite (SiteCatalyst), huge plus!
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience with web analytics or web optimization technologies
- Experience with Tag Management platforms (Ensighten, Tealium, or other)
- Expert level knowledge of web user experience methodologies and web technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.