Project Manager (for B2B Media Account)
DWA is now part of Merkle, a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support a large global B2B high tech client with a high volume of digital media campaigns. This candidate will be an enthusiastic, detail oriented, and very organized problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Help keep the team organized: create schedules, checklists, and reminders for upcoming deadlines
- Track key data points for all campaigns globally
- Assist with prioritizing team tasks and making sure the team and the clients are aligned
- Maintain contact lists and org charts for the team and the client. Assist with onboarding new team members.
- Maintain weekly status report and run client status meetings. Take notes during meetings as needed, capturing action items and next steps.
- Schedule and host internal team meetings
- Keep team collaboration workspaces updated
- Look for opportunities to improve processes, including furthering efficiencies and improving communication both internally and with clients
- Other responsibilities as needed to support the Global Program Director and the team
- BA/BS or equivalent
- At least 3 years of project management experience, ideally in a media and/or full-service agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with project management software is a plus (MS Teams, SharePoint, Workfront, Asana)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with team members of various skill levels and functions and foster a collaborative environment
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.