Campaign Applications Analyst
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Campaign Applications Analyst will work with our internal business units to develop, deploy and support campaign platforms. Extensive interaction with our client and corporate infrastructure, business analysts and project and production teams is required to ensure that we meet our goal: superior client service and on-time delivery. This position works in concert with other members of the Campaign Management group as well as a wide variety of other groups responsible for creating new client solutions, streamlining and optimizing existing solutions and troubleshooting activities when necessary. A recent college graduate with knowledge of both marketing and technology is desired. Position Responsibilities:
- Work with development, deployment, and production areas of the business to craft new solutions using Redpoint, Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica, Sales Force, Alterian or SAS MA
- Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person, via phone and/or email
- Respond to internal requests for assistance for deployed campaign platforms within our production organization.
- Be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Capable of completing campaign activities individually during initial stage of development prior to the full deployment of the solution to production.
- Document the solution and train our client’s staff and other staff to perform the campaign execution role
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or prior experience in campaign system
- Experience with either Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica, Sales Force, Alterian or SAS MA
- Detail-oriented and organized - able to balance changing workload
- Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Experience in the following a big plus:
- SQL Server / Netezza/ Oracle or higher knowledge
- PL/SQL for data analysis
- J2EE platforms and solutions (Windows, Unix, Weblogic, Websphere)
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work in the US.