Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
· Relational Database Knowledge (RDBMS) – Demonstrated proficiency in understanding the structure and design of a relational database model in order to translate client requests into database language for development team or to create campaigns.
· Demonstrated proficiency using Responsys.
· SQL Skills - Must be able to write queries to extract data needed for client requests, create queries to validate campaign audiences, and construct queries joining to multiple tables.
· Direct Mail or Database Marketing Knowledge.
· Qualified individuals possess the Merkle attributes of being smart, curious, committed to vision, passionate, fun/pleasant, an achiever and having a sense of urgency.
Please share your profile with below details:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- 3-4 years of experience in automation testing.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skill