Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Executive Assistant, Senior Associate I to provide administrative support to senior management (EVP level)
- Provide administrative support to EVP management levels within a specific office and/or group / region.
- Manage executive calendars and coordinate project deadlines
- Arrange domestic and international travel including travel itineraries
- Coordinate meetings internally and externally as well as assist with the production of meeting materials (PowerPoint and excel)
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Works with moderate degree of supervision
- Performs complex and varied tasks as needed
- Solves a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- Have previous administrative experience (5+ years)
- Have well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Be capable of proactively prioritizing responsibilities and exhibiting leadership skills
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision; highly motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have intermediate knowledge of Concur
- Be a team player and participate on virtual admin team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.