Decisioning Consultant - Pega
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a Global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
With our Head Office in Columbia, Maryland and offices US wide, we continue to grow at a rapid rate across Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
The purpose of this role is to provide Pega decisioning expertise to Merkle’s existing and potential clients, as well as to develop and deliver a variety of Pega projects involving the full Pega suite of technologies. This often involves exposure to cutting edge implementations in both BMP and customer decisioning domains.
The position will require you to work directly with the Client (often on client site) to understand their needs and to design and deliver an overall solution that meets these needs. You will also be involved in working with the Merkle sales team to support them in sales proposals, as well as supporting the development of Merkle’s own Pega propositions.
The role will be based across various UK locations and may require international travel
Life as a Decisioning Consultant at Merkle
- We are largest global implementation partner for Pega Marketing and Decisioning implementations with Pegasystems
- A rapidly growing Merkle Pega Practice and great opportunity to work with multitude of clients across EMEA regions
- You will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on Merkle Pega Practice as well as our market-leading clients
- You will be a key point of contact with clients to discuss logic requirements
- Contribute to the design and development work for decisioning projects
- May own 1 or more complex sets of decisioning requirements at a single point in time
- Work on decisioning initiatives which may include:
- Reviewing logic requirements with the client
- Designing the decisioning logic
- Building and testing decision logic rules
- Dynamic campaign execution
- Provide consultation, communication and training to clients
- Construct or enhances solution documentation.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Unlimited access to Pega Academy and Paid Pega training & certification programs
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other industry standard benefits
What we are looking for in you
- A Bachelor’s level degree (or similar level qualification or experience)
- Fluent in English
- A second European language would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- It is anticipated the appropriate candidate will bring circa 2-4 years of hands-on Pega experience. Pega Marketing or Decisioning experience is a big plus
- Ability to operate at all stages of the software lifecycle
- An understanding of multi-channel development
- Proven problem solver
- Pega CSA certification highly desirable
- Pega CPMC/CPDC certification highly desirable
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time. Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.