Junior Systems Administrator / Administrador de sistemas junior
We help our clients reach digital maturity, through data and technology. Since 2017, we are part of the international consulting firm Merkle, specialized in offering unique and personalized customer experiences. We do analytics, we make strategy, we help our clients build better results and know how to evolve their digital strategy from the information that the user leaves in their navigation, in their interaction with a touch screen, in the interlocution with assets (conversation) and in the measurement of each and every one of the sensors that, today, are able to convert a behavior or an action into data. Based in Spain, the base of leadership of Merkle | DIVISADERO is our people. A DIGITAL TALENT TEAM formed by young, excited, full of potential people and with a great desire to do their job well.
At Merkle | Divisadero we bet on those people who like to go beyond their comfort zone, who aspire to meet and overcome new challenges and who want to work in a friendly environment where we are all a team.
If the force is powerful in you: Welcome to Merkle | Divisadero, this is your place.
We look for motivated people, who seize new challenges and who feel comfortable working as a team and proposing new ways of doing things. People who enjoy dealing with the client in an environment where the data surround us, and the interpretation of them is our art.
Systems Administrator candidates will demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, work independently, assess incidents/requests, and apply the correct level of urgency to achieve a mutually accepted solution, all while providing exemplary customer service in support of Merkle’s technology vision. The Tech Analyst will be assisting with day-to-day IT tasks and providing support to the team where necessary.
- Assist with incident and request tasks locally in the office and remote users.
- Assist with maintaining and troubleshooting laptops, monitors and docking stations.
- Assist with laptop imaging for new and existing users.
- Working with different operating system (Windows, Linux and Mac OSx)
- Provision and Reclaim software from end-user hardware.
- Escalate issues as defined in documented escalation procedures.
- Uphold and promote Merkle’s core values and culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re a recent graduate (Bachelor or Master)
- Logical thinker
- Good attention to detail
- You’ve got intellectual curiosity and ambition
- You’re a great team player but are also able to work autonomously
- Good English is essential as most of our communication takes place in English
- You’re able and willing to occasionally travel to client sites or other Merkle offices throughout Europe
What we would like you to bring:
- This position requires the ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Possess the ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret helpdesk tickets and emails.
- Relate in a positive professional manner with end users and coworkers.
- Interact well with different personalities.
- Make decisions and judgments based on standard procedures.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize several projects and tasks at one time.
- Demonstrate the ability to determine when to escalate issues based on SLA or severity level.
- Demonstrate PC proficiency using common software programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of enterprise data center concepts such as workstations, networking, server administration, and the Internet.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills techniques and responsibilities.
- Must be reliable related to schedule and recurring tasks.
Salary and benefits:
- Attractive and competitive salary
- English lessons
- Free health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Lynda.com and Skillsoft)