Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
The programmatic team is a group driven to deliver highly effective campaigns through data targeting, audience targeting, and contextual targeting. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic trading in self-service demand side platforms (DSPs). The Programmatic Analyst will be a great communicator and ready to lead the team in implementing programmatic media buys across the agency.
- Suggest programmatic strategy and tactics that coordinate with and augment the overall media plan objectives.
- Create and actively manage and optimize programmatic campaigns in DSPs
- Be consistently curious and inquisitive – learn how platforms work, and more importantly, learn how to game them
- Manage campaigns across programmatic mobile, display, video, OTT, CTV, and audio
- Understand how data from various channels can help the overall customer journey for each client account
- Identify, suggest, and setup private marketplace deals
- Continually acquire knowledge by maintaining relationships with key programmatic vendors .
- Actively monitor campaign KPIs via reporting
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis to clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing, and media optimization and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team
- Maintain and stay current on industry news and research
- 2- 4 years of hands-on experience with one or more of the following DSPs: Google DoubleClick Bid Manager, TheTradeDesk, DataXu, Amazon Advertising Platform, Adobe/TubeMogul, and Sizmek
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager/DoubleClick Bid Manager certifications are preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Positive team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree