Merkle Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Designs and implements Adobe Experience Manager solutions
- Performs role of subject matter expert for Adobe Experience Manager
- Quickly learns and designs integrations with various marketing technologies
- Communicates both to non-technical clients and technical development teams
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches
- Experience in following Agile development practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical proficiency to accurately document code
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
- Prepare proposals and time estimates for future work
- Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications
- 3+ years of experience in implementing AEM solutions.
- Experience setting up and configuring Solr.
- 2+ years of experience in Content Management Systems including features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization / targeting, content aggregation and syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management and social media.
- Nice to have experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, Analytics, Mobile Services and LiveCycle.
- Nice to have experience with Sitecore 7.0 and above or Sitecore Experience Platform
- Nice to have experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
- Nice to have experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
- Have strong interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience and the ability to interface with customers.
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively across an organization.
- Team player with ability to work individually.
- "Embrace the Unknown" ability - Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team
- Adobe AEM certifications beneficial but not required