Paid Social Senior Associate
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. When combined with its strength in performance creative and media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing results and shareholder value. With more than 9,000 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland with more than 50 offices around the world. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
· With analytical mindset, you will be responsible for platform strategy, execution, performance and reporting of the media campaigns across all buying platforms.
· Create, implement, track, measure and optimize social media advertising campaigns.
· Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI’s and proactively managing campaign execution.
· Be the programmatic and social expert for the client on campaign performance and optimization, providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives.
· Media planning based on brief parameters and media strategy.
Key Skills and Experience
· 3-5+ years’ experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with focus on paid social/programmatic strategy and execution.
· Must have in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in core media platforms (i.e. Tencent, Toutiao, Weibo, iQIYI etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Chinese and English.
· Bachelor’s degree or above.
· Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
· Must be passionate about social media and technologies used to support online and /or mobile advertising operations: 3rd party tracking, ad verification, first party data for targeting and insights.
· Well-versed in the Microsoft office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
· Drive, ability to manage details, high level of accuracy
· Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities