Adobe Senior Campaign Consultant
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised
customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Campaign Executive to join our renowned Consultancy team to help support a growing campaign client list. As a Campaign Executive, you will provide campaign build and execution support, best practice campaign consultancy and migration planning support. This role provides an existing Campaign Executive a chance to take on a more varied campaign role and to work with a wide range of clients across many industry sectors.
As we are a consultancy team, we do not sit still! Some clients like to come to us and others expect us to be onsite with them; it is really important that you like to get out of the office and travel as and when required (All expenses will be reimbursed!). Your advanced knowledge of marketing technology, leadership skills, confidence in workshops and meetings will make this a rewarding time.
Life as a Senior Campaign Executive at Merkle
Your team works with multiple client brands to deliver insight-driven relationship-marketing programmes, specifically campaigns using Adobe Campaign. It offers an excellent opportunity for the right individual to build excellent knowledge and understanding of CRM programmes.
As a Senior Campaign Executive, you will offer support to clients in the following remit:
- Be part of the wider project team: working in a flexible manner to cover all of the clients’ campaign requirements within the agreed schedule
- Key to the success of the overall project: completing accurate data briefs that reflect the requirements of the campaigns or user journeys
- Participate or support campaign Design and Build: configuring and executing campaigns, user journeys, on time, to schedule and with no errors
- Governance and control: perform Quality Assurance on campaign extracts, test, proof, peer review, document
- Acting on behalf of the client and/or colleagues: raising any issues with the underlying data and working with the development team to resolve them
- Migration and implementation planning: planning the lift and shift of campaigns from one tool to another
- Data tasks: gathering client’s data requirements and availability to support campaign execution
- Act as Campaign operations stage gate: offer best practice campaign process adoption
- You’ll build up your best practice consultancy skills by reading industry news, learning about optimisation techniques and following changes to data protection laws, etc.
What we are looking for in you
- At least 1 year of experience of manipulating, segmenting and selecting data through Adobe Campaign or similar campaign management tools in a client or agency environment
- Experience of managing complex multi-channel, multi-wave data driven campaigns
- Good understanding of relational data and database marketing, campaign and reporting tools
- Good understanding of campaign reporting
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Ability to pick up technical systems quickly with an aptitude and keenness to learn new technologies
- Excellent organisational skills to deliver against the required deadline
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation of need to follow process/treat data securely
- Good team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and flexibly
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Spanish/English Lessons
- Career development though Merkle University and Lynda
- Free life insurance
- Free health insurance
- Young, creative, and dynamic team
- Opportunity for personal growth and professional development
- Great friendly and international environment
- A company in constant evolution and with growth plans
- A strong after-work culture
- Free tea, coffee, fruit, cookies