Paid Search Executive
DWA is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology and strategic marketing meet. Operating from eight offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting - all for over 150 of the world’s best technology companies, including Cisco, Citrix, Box and more.
Looking for a person who has passion in Paid Search implementation with a strong background in campaign setting up, automating daily optimization, providing insightful reports and capable of client servicing.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience in managing Google Ads Platform, Google Ads Editor and massive excel data. Knowledge in SA360, Data Studio and Dataroma are plus.
· Provide consistent and effective support to SEM Program Managers on day-to-day
· Mine campaign keywords and write effective ad copies.
· Conduct recurring weekly & monthly SEM optimization tasks (i.e. Keyword Expansion, Ad Testing, Negative Management, etc..)
· Client Servicing and Account management
· Management budget pacing
· Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize SEM programs
· Provide ongoing and ad hoc analytical support to SEM program managers
· Maintain and create Marketing's KPI Dashboards
· Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
· Finance and SalesForce knowledge is a plus.
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
· Passionate about search marketing, digital marketing, and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
· Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin. Certifications are not required but must have while employed with DWA Media.
· Experience with Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter mandatory
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM and performance advertising
· Experience with 3rd party campaign management platforms like Marin Software is a plus
· PR and Singaporean ONLY
What We’re Looking For In A Teammate:
· Is curious, iterative, and collaborative
· Cares about winning as one team
· An eye for detail and thorough approach
· High level of accuracy
· Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to multitask
· Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
· Candidate must be fluent in English (written and verbal)