Financial Systems & Reporting Analyst
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised
customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
Working with us you will assist in Data Visualization, creation of Power Apps, the set-up and management of projects in our systems and in a variety of areas like our time tracking tool and reporting. Further, you will be part of an exciting and challenging migration of several European entities into a new ERP.
- Data Visualization in Power BI
- Program Flows
- Create and maintain Power Apps
- Support the upcoming systems migration
- Ongoing support of the Project Team, Finance and Operations
- Act as a key contact for project and time sheet related matters for employees
- Open communication with the team, sharing current project status, issues, blockers, etc.
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Power BI
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps and Flow
- Knowledge of SQL
- Basic programming skills
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA, Power Query..)
- Experience with ERP’s (NAV Dynamics knowledge is a plus)
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2 - 3 years professional work experience
- Good level of English and Spanish
- Proactive with effective communication skills
- Logical thinker with an eye for detail
- E.U. citizen or valid Spanish work permit
Salary and benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English lessons and free coffee and fruit
- Free life and health insurance
- Great career progression opportunities
- Opportunities for personal growth & professional development
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Linkedin Learning and Skillsoft)
- Merkle Benefits Club
- Great friendly and international environment
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.