Campaign Specialist (Account Management)
About Dentsu Aegis Network
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in Media, Digital and Creative Communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 40,000 dedicated specialists.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global Performance Marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading non-profit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive People-based Marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
· Communicate with clients and other vendors to clarify Campaign requirements, respond to client in timely manner
· Independently execute the entire Campaign process, from instruction receipt to file production, with zero defects on a continuing basis
· Identify and resolve issues in client instructions prior to execution
· Coordinate Campaign tasks with the database team and communicate status
· Creates complete QC queries or scripts to verify completeness and accuracy of file output
· Provide Campaign performance analysis Data and optimization proposals when needed
· Qualified individuals possess the Merkle attributes of being smart, curious, having a sense of urgency, committed to vision, passionate, an achiever and fun/pleasant
· Bachelor's degree or above preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Business, Marketing, Management, or related field
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills
· Understanding of general CRM practice, preferably client facing experience
· Good presentation skills, both written and oral
· Strong ability in problem solving and facing time/client pressure
· Preferred experiences in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing strategies, best practices and deliverability
· Preferred SQL skills - be able to write queries to extract data needed for client requests, create queries to validate campaign audiences, and construct queries joining to multiple tables
· Preferred Marketing/Email Platform Experience, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Responsys, Eloqua or Adobe Campaign, etc.
· Proficent in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel, as well as other Office software
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.