Senior Digital Campaign Specialist
About Dentsu Aegis Network
Part of Dentsu Inc., Dentsu Aegis Network is made up of ten global network brands Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in Media, Digital and Creative Communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, Dentsu Aegis Network is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 40,000 dedicated specialists.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global Performance Marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading non-profit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive People-based Marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Senior Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for preparation and deployment of HTML email/landing page content as well as the dynamic integration into a proprietary email delivery platform, understanding audience segmentation and pulling audience list, managing and executing marketing and advertising campaign, monitoring and analyzing of campaign performance for optimization.
Merkle provide professional Email marketing services for the world’s top commercial brands. We help marketers develop a more customer-centric approach, to fully leverage the potential of Email channel, the backbone of the most digital marketing programs.
You will work with contacts around the world, understanding their campaign requirements and implementing them. Implementation entails ensure the instructions are clear and then executing them using certain ISP tools.
· Working closely with client contacts and internal Merkle teams to manage workload and completing campaign work in a timely and error-free manner
· Campaign build, proof reading, and deploy email campaigns from email service platform
· Audience segmentation and list processing for campaign deployment
· Coding dynamic content and map variables within the campaign set up to drive versioning and customization of the email/landing page
· Track and manage content changes for list issues, logic issues and rendering issues, and assist in the performance of quality assurance and proofing checks
· Deliverability monitoring
· Analyze performance reports and campaign KPIs
· Meet deadlines for content publication
· Serve as expert on email best practices and educating others
· Optimize campaign performance and execution efficiency
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, ecommerce, internet, digital media or relevant field
· Minimum 4+ years working experience in web/email development and know email marketing
· English communication ability
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of marketing platforms, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Responsys, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, etc.
· Familiarity with data validation regarding the development of email campaigns—specifically data being used for targeting, personalization, and dynamic content
· Advanced organizational, time-management and work prioritization skills
· Ability to make safe assumptions and be intuitive when the situation calls for it. This doesn’t mean “winging it,” but rather keeping things moving until proper validation or client approvals are in place
· Familiarity with WorkFront and JIRA or other project management tools is a plus
· Familiarity with Unica or other campaign management tools is a plus
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment with a client service orientation
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage workload, and to delegate work when necessary to other team members
· Superior attention to detail while dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive materials
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.