Sr. Email Developer
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies
- Base knowledge in how emails are coded HTML vs. Text
- Adobe and SFMC tool experience is mandatory.
- Experience with ExactTarget’s email platform(good to have!)
- Good knowledge of Excel and other reporting tools like Tableau is a plus.
- Understanding of FTP
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts
- Able to perform analysis of incoming data and understand how the data relates to requirements
- Understanding and ability to implement data loading and validation concepts
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the Major ISPs, email marketing, anti-spam technologies and the sender/receiver side of email a plus
- Monitoring/reporting campaign level data experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable technical field, or work experience that demonstrates comparable technical abilities required; Master's preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences