Merkle Sokrati is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
In this role, you will work directly with our Creative Director and other team members to ideate and produce web graphics, product graphics, various digital assets including short videos and gifs, social media graphics, static and rich banner ads and email campaigns. Work with team to translate marketing requirements into compelling, campaigns and designs optimized for each digital platform. Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points Have a deep understanding of first contact creative vs return customer creative and creative designed to drive conversions at subsequent points in the marketing lifecycle. Provide design support to departments as needing including but not limited to; campaign graphics, social media assets, PowerPoint presentations, etc. Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design. Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Successfully lead projects from conception through completion.
- Work hand in hand with the creative and content team and Demand and collaborate with internal clients.
- Stay current with the latest trends in the digital media.
- Collaborate with designers and copy teams to elevate overall standards of digital creativity and the brand.
- Lead digital media projects by understanding business and communications goals and translating them into creative solutions.
- Coordinate & proof email blasts and landing pages before launch.
- Balance and prioritize multiple projects while meeting design objectives and deadlines.
- Work creatively with a positive and professional attitude.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment. Accept change with a positive attitude and willingness.
- Understand that content may sometimes override design.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and be a motivated self starter.
- Ensure accuracy of work before final production while maintaining attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent in experience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in design/marketing field.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe XD
- Experience with Powerpoint presentations is desired
- understanding of designing for mobile platforms.
- Strong visual style and thorough understanding of how typography, layout, color, images and interactivity impact design.
- Knowledge of animation and video editing techniques a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively individually and also as part of a team.
- Familiarity with International design trend is preferred, but not required.