Associate Web Developer
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 800+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
• Develop testing plans and troubleshooting issues related to eCommerce issues
• Conduct root cause analysis and determining/developing corresponding action items
• Implement advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
• Prioritize and manage multiple email campaigns simultaneously.
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
• Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
Shopify is a must have
• 1-2 years of relevant experience. • Strong knowledge of liquid programming language. Should be well versed with complete knowledge of creating websites using Shopify.
• Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the ecommerce platform.
• The ability to use Shopify Plus features including Scripts and Flow to best utilize the front and back-end capabilities of the Shopify
• Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions wherever necessary
• Knowledge in other ecommerce platform like Magento, BigCommerce will be preferred
. • Excellent communication skills required.
• Knowledge of good SEO techniques.
• Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
• should be Confident, self -motivated, who work well in team environments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.