dentsumcgarrybowen is a global creative agency delivering idea-led brand transformation at scale. This new entity brings together dentsu and mcgarrybowen to form a world-class creative powerhouse that now spans 33 locations in 24 markets. dentsumcgarrybowen delivers creative expertise and innovative global solutions for clients, applying big platform thinking to bring ideas to life and deliver world-class creative solutions to meet consumer touch points and work across geographies, cultures, and channels. It gives us great pride to work with the world's most iconic companies, including Ajinomoto, American Express, Asahi Breweries, Canon, Disney, Hershey, Kao, Marriott, Shiseido, Subway, The Coca-Cola Company, Toyota, and United Airlines.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. dentsumcgarrybowen is an agency of dentsu.
We are hiring for an Account Director to lead the Burt's Bees business. You will report into the Account Managing Director.
- Work as a partner and advisor to daily clients
- Frame the issues facing your client and develop recommended approaches
- Demonstrate selling skills to all client levels
- Have visible presence with client management
- Promote professional standards within team for all client contact
- Listen to, react and resolve issues and identify opportunities
- Mobilize agency teams to meet common, clearly defined goals
- Consult with creative, media, production, and research/planning, to be certain agency and client goals are understood and incorporated into the work
- 6+ Years of Agency Experience
- Experience in strategic development, creative development, traditional and digital production
- Financial management skills
- Knowledge of client's business so that marketing and advertising problems and opportunities can be anticipated and addressed
- Passion for business and consumer insightsExpertise in developing marketing strategies
- Experience in the beauty and/or skin care category
- Expertise in non-traditional marketing (social, digital, commerce)
- A great compensation package
- Full benefits and 401k
- Flexible time off
- Robust holiday schedule
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.