Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer - Remote
Hi there – we’re Filter. We’re the in-house powerhouse for global enterprise companies and aspiring brands alike. To each we bring veteran expertise, executional horsepower and a strong creative spark across disciplines in UX, digital marketing, and emerging technology solutions.
And we’re growing. We’re looking for innovators, problem solvers, collaborators and leaders, smart people who can take us to the next level – and grow and prosper with us along the way.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer. Engineers are primarily responsible for delivering client value by implementing applications and solutions in various platforms, frameworks, and languages. The successful candidate will build innovative solutions on-time and on-budget with low technical debt. This is a great opportunity to work on complex solutions in a variety of industries and emerging technologies. Contribute to a leading digital agency’s mission and vision by delivering functional applications and services with a high degree of excellence.
- Platform technology subject matter expert
- Collaboration on solutioning for technical processes
- Implementation of defined business logic
- SQL based Query development, data management and optimization
- Custom reporting and data exports
- Relational Data/ Data Schema
- Dynamic and complex scripting solutions
- Custom application development projects
- Accountability on project timelines and quality
- Perform testing and quality assurance practices
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineers are billable resources with a majority of their time spent on client facing engagements and projects.
Types of projects may include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamic messaging scripts
- Custom reporting or data management
- Custom profile center development
- Custom web page development in platform
- Custom applications, api endpoints or other utilities
- API integration to trigger email and mobile communications
- 1-3 years development experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud working on technology based projects
- Expertise in AMPScript
- Strong SQL query (in relation to SFMC) knowledge
- Demonstrated strong technical understanding of both the platform best practices and the scripting languages utilized in the platform
- Basic project management skills and ability to contribute meaningfully to client deliverables and proposals
- Able to work in collaboration with Implementation and Consultant teams to deliver against scoped projects
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Relational data experience and knowledge
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
- Knowledge of enterprise software applications (CRM, POS, SFA)
- Some client facing travel may be required
- Experience developing technical documentation
- Previous client facing experience
- Exposure to all relevant SFMC Studios (Mobile, Web, Email, etc.)
- Previous experience with a software professional services or consulting firm (SaaS preferred)
- Knowledge of web services and API development (REST and SOAP)
- Relevant four year college degree or equivalent experience
Please note that these are W2 opportunities only. We do not provide H1B visa sponsorship or work Corp to Corp.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.