Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Work with engineering, consulting, business and other teams to ensure we are implementing features that meets the customer requirements. • Analyzing functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases and test scripts. • Estimate the effort required, create the test plan and execute the plan within the constraints of the budget available while maintaining the planned test coverage.
• Design, review and contribute on test scenarios, test scripts and test data creation. • Execute tests and help identify root-cause of issues.
• Guide, develop and manage standards, methods or procedures to determine release readiness. • Collaborate with stakeholders to plan test schedules & strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates. • Risks and escalations management, reporting, Follow-up and Bug tracking. • Strive for excellence constantly to deliver a quality product. • Passionate to innovate & implement ideas to address efficiency, best practices, improved processes.
Experience in developing Functional, Integration and End to End Test Strategy/approach, test plans. • Hands on experience in test cases creation and execution as per the project requirements • 6+ years relevant work experience in QA domain • Experience in working with various stake holders such as Developers, Product Owners/Clients, and Business Analysts. • Experience with Agile Methodologies, Tools (Rally, JIRA, Confluence) • Basic knowledge of databases including keys, relationships, tables, attribute/fields • Experience testing software at API level using SOAP UI, PostMan, REST Client etc. • Experience in debugging and troubleshooting issues with logs and other techniques • Excellent Stakeholder Management and Communication skills. • Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment •
Expertise and Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud applications
• Expertise and Experience integrating Adobe Experience Cloud applications
• Expertise and Experience in SQL (Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL)
• Experience with XML and DOM related technologies