Sr. Manager/AVP - HR Operations
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
To help sustain our exponential growth, we are looking for a like-minded industry veteran, who will help build and scale the operational arm within our people team. The ideal candidate will bring in loads of energy and business acumen, to effectively drive the required growth. Through functional partnership and subject matter expertise, this individual will develop solutions, programs and policies for our HR Systems, HR analytics and drive operational efficiency across our Operations (HR) team.
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will :
- Take the ownership of evolvement of a operational function within the Talent (HR) team
- Partner with Talent leadership and speciality groups, including People Strategy, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and other people teams to anchor and manage key people projects
- Establish a Talent analytics framework to identify and mitigate risks, leverage opportunities and determine people areas of focus
- Work with global HRIS teams for systems implementations across all People spaces, and project manage implementations and integrations for India
- Work closely with Payroll and Finance to ensure data integrity and system efficiency
- Define and execute on strategy to align with Talent needs, create operational roadmap, streamline processes and remove roadblocks
- Build and manage Talent Operations team, delegate work in alignment to business need and scale
- Provide strategic market inputs through quick research as the business needs
- Develop strong professional relations across all levels of the business. Having right Business Acumen to visualize things from larger organization agenda
- Manage Escalations. ProActively Identifying issues and resolving it.
- Handle high-end niche skills requirement
You'd fit right in if you:
- Preferably have MBA or Specialized Post Graduate Degree in HR or Management degree from any recognized institute
- Have strong Communication skills (Oral & written), analytical, Customer Service, Problem Solving and Business presentable skills.
- Have high empathy, personal integrity and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Have 6+ years of HR/Leadership experience
- Have 2+ years specific to PMO/HRIS
- Are data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Have ability to operate in fast-paced, hyper-growth environments