Merkle | Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several brands in India. The technology developed takes a beating of serving and tracking 20M+ impressions a day. It runs crunching algorithms and keyword discovery routines using distributed computing, housing the entire data in distributed caches and shared MySQL databases. We are currently a 750+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
We are seeking to hire an experienced Creative Manager to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
@Sokrati, you will:
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Direct and motivate teams of creative designers, motion graphics designers, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
-Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
You'd fit right in, if you:
. Have proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
· Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
· Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
· Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
· Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
· BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MBA marketing will be considered an asset.
·Ready to Join immediately
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!