Director-Enterprise Architect- Adobe and Digital Experience (Can Be Remote)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
Enterprise Architect, Merkle Digital Experience
Be the trusted advisor on the ground for client leadership and stakeholders regarding digital experience technological maturity. A senior technology leader who can gain the trust of our client’s technology and business leaders. Help our clients with both short- and long-term solutions that will help drive our client’s digital agenda.
Represent Merkle as the Enterprise Architect directing and leading the solution strategy, architecture and implementation for global client engagements across multiple platforms including but not limited Adobe
Extensive experience digital marketing and delivery platforms
Proven experience with architecture frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF and experiences in web services and microservices architecture
Experience communicating across client teams and senior leadership
Ability to intake client business vision and translate to technical solution and architecture requirements.
Clear written and verbal communication skills presenting deliverables, sharing information, and leading meetings
Consistent track record of leading execution of architecture vision across multi-functional technical and strategy teams
Demonstrated experience working with Solution Architects, PMs, software engineers, data architects, application developers & data scientists to plan out end-to-end solutions
Ability to communicate technical and business strategy successfully to audiences of varying levels of experience, background, and seniority
Coordinate with client stakeholder teams and lead the conversation to define use cases, goals, objectives and architecture to support the business needs.
- Create enterprise architectures and roadmaps to achieve defined digital experience and business needs.
- Build relationships with executive and senior client leadership.
- Engage and evangelize recommendations to executive and senior client leadership teams.
- Recommend future state of the technology architecture across the organization.
- Understand the current state of the organization -wide architecture and experience and marketing capabilities.
- Identify key business drivers and technology capabilities required to achieve clients’ optimal state.
- Anticipate future technology requirements and communicate those to the client within deliverables.
- Work closely with and act as a liaison between key key partners like Adobe, business, and IT stakeholders during entire client engagement.
- Ensure alignment between business strategies, information technology roadmap, and technical and tactical deployment teams.
- 10+ Years of experience developing enterprise architecture models and strategic roadmaps.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and experience solutions such as Adobe Experience Cloud, CDP or similar products.
- Understanding & experience with Microsoft Azure & Amazon AWS cloud architecture & services
- Experience in driving big data and data transformation engagements with enterprise customers
· Demonstrated experience with architecture frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF and experiences in stack like; Big Data, RDBMS, Web Service, Message Brokers, Kafka or similar technology products is nice to have.
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.